Hey fam! ❤️
Tomorrow is Easter! Can you believe it’s almost here? man time really flies….
If you are looking for that last minute recipe this is a great one. I tried this yesterday and the potatoes came out delicious! This is great if you are cooking at your home or bringing a dish to that Easter dinner you were invited to.
What you will need:
-4-6 Medium Yukon Potatoes
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 small red onion, chopped
-2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 drops of Rosemary oil vitality
– 1/2 Cup of milk
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the potatoes in a pot with enough salted water to cover them.
2. Cook for 30 minutes or until tender, then drain.
3. Add butter to the potatoes and set aside.
4. Add oil, garlic and onions together in a skillet and cook until tender.
5. Mash potatoes with onion mixture, milk, Rosemary Vitalit, and salt and pepper to taste.
To get your Rosemary Vitality click here and be sure to enter in the distributor ID: 11577392
Happy Easter guys!❤️